DATA PRESENTATION TRAINING FOR DIGITAL PRACTITIONERS BY A DIGITAL PRACTITIONER
If you're here, there's a good chance that you're experiencing an all-too-common dilemma I call: the dreaded "data black hole".
You slave for days or weeks on a big data presentation or readout only to face confused expressions and challenging questions from your audience. You wonder what the point is of presenting if no one's going to understand or take action upon it.
So, how do you avoid the data black hole and start crushing it in the conference room?
I’ll tell you exactly what the secret is. Three words…
Powerful Data Presentation.
This year, Forrester predicted that 25% of new hires and promotions would require the hard and soft skills behind effective data communication.
What none of us were taught when we went to business school or college was how to present in a way that stimulates the brain and emotions, which are the key to causing your stakeholders to remember and act upon your insights.
That's why I created the Digital Data Storytelling Boot Camp.
Digital Data Storytelling Boot Camp is a comprehensive on-demand online course that leverages neuroscience, cinematic storytelling techniques, and best practices in data visualization.
Digital Data Storytelling Boot Camp is your one-stop shop to become an indispensable data presentation powerhouse.
All 3 incredible courses bundled together!
Individual Prices Total =
Bundle Price = $597
For years I have been providing my teaching via webinars and face to face environments.
Due to popular demand I have now created an online version of all my courses and as an introductory one time offer I am making all three of my courses available together in one incredible bundle.
This bundle will only be available for a limited time, when it's gone it's gone!
I have put this special bundle together as a thank you to all my supporters and followers who have encourage me over the years to publish my content and who have provided me create such valuable examples and feedback which I have included in this content.
Learning to present data effectively not only changed my career, but it changed my entire life.
I spent over ten years as a digital analyst and marketer, and struggled with presenting my insights in a way that didn't put my stakeholders to sleep.
In 2010, I decided I was tired of watching my hard work fly into the "data black hole." So I went on a journey of discovery of how the brain is wired to consume information and how humans are galvanized into action.
I pored through hundreds of blog posts, podcasts on aspirational and abstract ideas around data storytelling, but worked to create a toolbelt that was more practical and efficient.
When I began to use my data presentation toolbelt, that's when the magic started to happen.
I survived two layoffs and several reorganizations, got promoted, increased our platform budgets, got budget for more headcount, and then created a lucrative professional speaking career! (pretty much in that order)
When I started speaking about data storytelling at digital conferences around the world, I realized that the toolbox I'd curated could fill a huge knowledge gap in our industry.
Many analysts and marketers get training for Google Analytics, GTM, Adobe, DART, and learn how to use the data platforms.
But most of us don't get the training we need for presenting the data that comes out of the platforms.
Effective data communication can be learned the long and hard way, or the Pica way.
Let me save you years of frustration and self-driven research with this comprehensive deep dive into the art and (neuro)science of data presentation.
HERE'S WHAT YOU'LL LEARN
THE TOOLS AND STRATEGIES YOU NEED TO BECOME A SUCCESSFUL DATA PRESENTER
- My exact step-by-step process you can follow to deliver inspiring insights
- The 8 key interview questions to elicit your stakeholder's burning needs
- A time-tested planning and brainstorming framework for a focused, powerful data presentation. This blueprint has been cited as worth the value of the entire course alone!
- How to work with color, type, and alignment for fast comprehension
- How to leverage the power of imagery and best sources to find them
- Time-saving productivity tricks using the Slide Master
- The anatomy of a perfect data visualization (as used by the Harvard Business Review)
- How to avoid the most common mistakes we make in data visualization
- How to choose the most appropriate chart for your particular data points
- My proprietary PICA Protocol™ Prescription for telling healthy, actionable data stories
- My Chart Detox Formula™ for clean and comprehensible charts and graphs
- Data storytelling case examples for digital marketing, paid search, and A/B testing & optimization
- How to create perfect handouts for after the meeting without compromising your live meeting
Best of all, you can learn and practice at your own pace. No tedious HR travel approval process or blocking entire days of your busy calendar (unless you're extra ambitious.)
No stressful travel headaches or annoying expense reports to file.
Get started now!
HERE'S WHAT YOU'LL GET
- Lifetime access to over 4 hours of powerful data presentation and visualization video content
- Video content in digestible 5-10 minute modules
- Supporting resource lists and interactive exercises
- A vault of printable materials including handouts and checklists for every strategy you learn including an interview questionnaires, planning framework, design resources, presentation handout template, and my proprietary Chart Detox Formula
- Ongoing support and community through a dedicated LinkedIn group exclusive to course participants
- Optional: a strategy session with me to receive tailored feedback on your work
|Digital Analytics Consultant|
Courses Included with Purchase
Original Price: $894
Get started now!
"Thanks to Lea's course, I’ve been able to improve my client retention and drive significant positive change in my clients’ campaigns which has helped them grow at a faster pace.
Overall I highly recommend the web class to anyone looking to product reports more efficiently, but more importantly produce reports that inspire action from the business you are working with."
- John Reinesch
Get started now!
WHO THIS COURSE IS FOR
This course is for any professional who presents data, ideas, processes, etc, in a live or virtual environment. Ideal roles are practitioners within either corporate brands or agencies as well as solo digital consultants and agency owners.
What kind of data you're presenting doesn't matter, but the working examples are geared toward digital marketing and optimization scenarios.
And although the data visualization principles taught are universal, this course is not specifically geared towards dashboard design or email reports.